Custom tool designed by Hans Allbäck for removing embedded screws and nails in wood.
How to use
- Securely tighten the Extractor into the chuck of a drill to prevent slipping.
- Drill around the embedded screw or nail along its entire depth so that it is captured in the hollow of the extractor.
- Pull the Extractor back and remove it from the drill. Take care, as it may be hot.
- Once cool, use the small punch rod to clear the Extractor.
- Inside diameter : Internally tapered from 6 mm to 4 mm
- Outside diameter : 8 mm
- Extractor length : 10 cm