Purified Boiled Linseed Oil is a refined, cold-pressed linseed oil, used as a surface finish on unpainted, varnished, or painted wooden surfaces that are clean and dry. The oil is easy to apply with a brush, sponge, or cloth. Raw linseed oil will not dry, but when boiled, it will dry and form a protective surface finish.
- Thinning linseed oil paint.
- Maintenance of old linseed painted surfaces.
- First coat on very dried out wood.
Approximately 24 hours.
Allbäck Linseed Soap and water.
- Differences in the colour tone of linseed oil from batch to batch are a result of the growing and harvesting conditions of a particular season. It is not a result of processing and has no particular bearing on the quality of the oil.
- Under the right conditions, rags soaked in linseed oil may self-ignite. Soak oily rags in water before disposing of them.
Little Handbook About Allbäck Linseed Oil Paint
Le Petit livre de la peinture à l'huile de lin Allbäck
SDS Allbäck Linseed Oil (Raw & Boiled)